This is Us
As a small business, we pride ourselves on supplying the best quality products installed professionally by skilled tradesmen. We complete every job with the same attention to detail as we would expect on our own home.
We are a husband and wife team and we started Hayling Glazing in 2019. Anthony is an experienced installer and has been working in the double glazing industry for 16+ years. Helen is a more recent addition to the double glazing world but has experience running a successful small business. Since starting in 2019, Hayling Glazing has gone from strength to strength and we are now proud to have on board 2 full time fitters, Alex and Sam. 2020 was a tough year for all businesses, but since reopening our customers have kept us busy. As we move into 2022 we are also pleased to confirm we will also have Pete coming on board. He will be based mainly in our showroom answering any customer queries and also specialising in our shutters and blinds.
• 16+ years as an installer
• FENSA certified installer and surveyor
• Treats all jobs with the care and attention he would give when working on his own home
• 2 years experience in the double glazing industry
• Dedicated to providing excellent customer service
• Always smiling!
• 2 years experience as a double glazing fitter
• FENSA certified installer
• Works until the job is done to the customers satisfaction
• Our newest double glazing installer
• Loves a challenge
• Helen’s Dad!
• Hayling Glazing's first volunteer but now coming on board as an employee.
Locations we cover
Havant, Portsmouth, Fareham Chichester, Emsworth, Waterlooville, Horndean, Southsea, Copnor, Selsey, Gosport, Lavant, Petersfield, Cosham, West Witterings, Fareham, Hampshire, and West Sussex.
Have any questions? Feel free to drop us a line…